The perfect overview & analysis of the complete works of the greatest ROCK acts of the 60's/70's/80's
|Ordering options:||Product information:|
ROCK 1: Deep Purple, David Bowie, Kate Bush, Yes, Marillion, Alice Cooper, Genesis, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Jethro Tull, Queen, King Crimson, Kraftwerk, Manfred Mann's Earth Band, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Rush, CAN, Neil Young
ROCK 2: AC/DC, Alan Parsons Project, The Beatles, Black Sabbath, Eric Clapton, Toto, Dream Theatre, Bob Dylan, Eloy, ELP, Rainbow, Peter Gabriel, Grateful Dead, Iron Maiden, Mike Oldfield, Patti Smith, Bruce Springsteen, Supertramp, Van der Graaf Generator, The Who
ROCK 3: Allman Brothers Band, Camel, Dire Straits/Mark Knopfler, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, Grobschnitt, Hawkwind, Kansas, The Kinks, Kiss, Joni Mitchell, Santana, T. Rex/Marc Bolan, Tangerine Dream, Thin Lizzy, U2, Uriah Heep, Van Halen, The Velvet Underground/Lou Reed, Frank Zappa
The editorial staff of the rock magazine "eclipsed" has so far published three parts of "ROCK", which have been acknowledged by the press as absolute basic works of rock music. Each band features 20 bands and solo artists who have made rock history. Each chapter of the three ROCK volumes offers the following content:
- a complete analysis of the complete works of 20 of the most important rock acts of all time, see below
- Band history at a glance (timeline, musical roots, most important facts ...)
- all studio albums, the most important live albums, DVDs etc.
- for each studio album: review, all info, tracklist, rating of the single songs as well as press reviews and musician quotes
- the top albums with XXL-Review
- Top-30 songs of all bands/artists (plus top-5 special lists "For Freaks", "For Beginners", "Top-Bonus-Tracks" etc.)
- complete discography
- many rare and historical photos
The "eclipsed" magazine has been an integral part of the local media landscape since autumn 2000. From the very beginning, the editorial team has focused on sophisticated rock music that is profound, emotionally touching and, at best, timeless. The magazine focuses on the late 1960s and 1970s, the golden era of the genre.
The "eclipsed" editorial team developed the idea to browse and analyse the back catalogue of the relevant skirt sizes and to give recommendations to the inclined reader. The "shopping list" section was born. Since then, each issue of the magazine has paid tribute to the musical work of a band or solo artist in this category.
Our book is not just about an album ranking: we want to provide a comprehensive overview of the work of an artist or a band.